EL2 Physical FormDownload
- Physicals are valid for one year.
- Forms must be signed and dated by a doctor.
- FHSAA requires all physcials to be completed on the EL2 form.
- AA new physcial must be uploaded to your Athletic Clearance account after the previous one expires to be eligible to play and/or practice on that day.
- EL2 page 3: needs to be completed if a doctor referred you to a specialist for clearance.
All student-athletes must have CURRENT athletic forms on file with the athletic department PRIOR to participation in any athletic programs at Cardinal Mooney. As of June 1, 2020 All student-athletes must now register online and complete all requirements through the athletic form submission portal called Athletic Clearance. The link is below. Also, below you will find some helpful information to complete the process. *Important – in addition to the required EL2 physical, all student-athletes will be required to view the NFHS videos and then upload their certificates to their account. All documents and links can be accessed through your Athletic Clearance account.Access Portal
We do provide secondary insurance if your child is injured while representing CMHS. Injuries must be reported to the athletic department within 90 days, and we will provide you with the form that you will complete and submit on your own to the insurance company as indicated on the form.
All of our head coaches’ names and their contact information (email address) are located on our website’s athletic page. Please feel free to contact our coaches directly with any questions you may have. If you have questions for the athletic department, please do not hesitate to contact us.